Thursday 30 October 2014

Happy Halloween from Töck and Phanty!

To celebrate, here are some photos of Töck in her Vampire Requiem co-ord :3

Notice anything ironic in this picture?
Sneaking into a construction-site...
Töck's phone-case is Vampire Requiem too ^.^ 
I wore my coord to a small Halloween Meet at Cheeky Chocolate in Strathfield. The gorgeous decor reminded me of the house in  What We Do In The Shadows and the hot-chocolate was just heavenly. ^.^ Definitley go there if you get the chance! I know I'll be back soon... <3 (That's our friend Rachel in the pic above looking like a cool gothic governess) ^.^
My batty-barrette, which you can't really see clearly in the photos. It was made by the incredible Veronika at CuteMoonBunny on commission (I asked her for a solid-black bat with a red bow). Spasiba! ^.^ <3

Happy Halloween!


Töck's Coord
Skirt: AatP
Blouse: AatP
Headbow: AatP
Stockings: Offbrand
Shoes: Montreal 
Bag: AatP
Barrette: CuteMoonBunny
Earrings: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment